We are proud to announce
a partnership with Athena
that will soon allow you
to track & make your
What You Need to Know About Insurance & Billing
- We accept most insurance coverage!
- It is the responsibility of the patient to verify coverage of services.
- For insurance holders that require a referral, you must contact your primary physician and inform them that you have been referred to Naples OBGYN.
- This should be done prior to your first visit.
- If you have not followed these procedures and would still like to be seen, please
understand that you will be responsible for any charges incurred if the referral is denied.
- Co-payments are due at the time of your appointment.
Please contact our Billing Coordinator with questions